Customer Support Specialist
Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to manage customer queries and complaints.
Our gaming platform has been developed from scratch and is in the process of being launched. This is the best time for you to join the team, from the beginning.
Apart from customer query and complaint management you will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated, be able to listen and explain patiently, and have good experience of working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and taking personal responsibility for their resolution from beginning to end. Own the inquiry, resolve the inquiry;
- Talking to people and proactively solving issues;
- Communication with customers via phone, email and chat;
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about service/product, pricing and availability;
- Work with internal departments to meet customers’ needs;
- Data entry in various platforms;
- Communicating with customers through various channels;
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints;
- Knowing our services inside and out to be able to answer any customer question;
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests;
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints;
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary;
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- To provide customer satisfaction on every call / e-mail;
- Ensure closure of the orders / e-mail within the prescribed TAT;
- Provide speedy resolutions to queries;
- Resolve service problems by clarifying a customer’s complaint;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Posses excellent time management;
- Be polite while dealing with people on calls and emails;
- Proactively follow up on customer queries;
To qualify for this role you should have the minimum of a university education and be able to show your diploma or degree. It would be an advantage to have a computer related qualification.
Experience and required skills:
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a customer service or call center environment is preferred;
- Experience using various social media platforms;
- Excellent telephone manner with excellent verbal, written, and communication skills;
- Posses the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Amharic, Oromo and other local dialects is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Professional growth within multinational igaming company;
- Modern and comfortable working environment;
- Friendly and supportive team, goal orientated work methodology;