Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for the Customer Support Manager to manage customer queries and complaints.
The gaming platform project is being launched from scratch at the moment, that’s why it is the best time to join the team. Apart from customer query and complaint management you will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated, be able to listen and explain patiently, and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries;
- Talking to people and proactively solving issues;
- Communication with customers via phone, email and chat;
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about service/product, pricing and availability;
- Work with internal departments to meet customers’ needs;
- Data entry in various platforms;
- Communicating with customers through various channels;
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints;
- Knowing our services inside and out to be able to answer any customer question;
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests;
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints;
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary;
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- To provide customer satisfaction on every call / e-mail;
- To ensure closure of the orders / e-mail within the prescribed TAT;
- To provide speedy resolution;
- To resolves service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint;
- Excellent in providing customer service;
- Excellent time management;
- Polite while dealing with people on calls and emails;
- Is flexible and able to find solutions for new tasks;
- Is proactive in following up on customer queries;
- Has previous customer support experience (voice / chat).
Degree in computer science, IT, Software Engineering , Computer Engineering or related fields will be a plus.
Experience and required skills:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in customer service or call center background preferred;
- Experience using various social medias;
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Bemba, Nyanja, Lozi, Tonga, Luvale, Lunda, and Kaonde and other local dialects is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Professional growth within multinational igaming company;
- Modern and comfortable working environment;
- Friendly and supportive team, goal orientated work methodology;