Cashier / Customer Representative
We are looking fora customer representative / cashier to work in our new lounge in Lusaka.
The primary duty is to promote a company’s products or services through excellent customer service. They meet, greet and welcome customers, guide them through the products, answer any questions to make sure guests have a pleasant experience.
- Good communication skills.
- A flair for customer service and the ability to build good rapport with customers.
- You will be responsible for ringing up customer purchases on the POS register, so number skills are essential to ensure payments are accurate.
- To be able to work effectively under pressure.
- Basic IT skills.
- To be alert and observant.
- Confidence to handle difficult situations or troublesome customers.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Bemba, Nyanja, Lozi, Tonga, Luvale, Lunda, and Kaonde and other local dialects is a plus.
A cashier’s duties may include:
- Greeting customers, taking money and accepting bets.
- Making payments to those who win.
- Updating the display boards that show current betting opportunities.
- Overseeing the betting terminals.
- Keeping the counter area clean and tidy.
- Balancing the takings at the end of the day.
- Dealing with customers in a socially responsible manner.
- Being alert to any potential fraud, underage gambling or other illegal activity, and taking appropriate action to prevent it.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Professional growth within multinational igaming company;
- Modern and comfortable working environment;
- Friendly and supportive team, goal orientated work methodology;